"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Monday, November 22, 2010
Pear Preserves
This post is a little late, since I've already eaten half of the first jar of preserves, but its still worth sharing. Sorry for getting a little behind! When I went to Clinton on election day, Alina and I brought back some pears. Mrs. Marshall (Jessica's mom) told me to boil them or something, or they would not be very good. So later that week, with Pauline's help, I made them into preserves. It was a lot of fun, and the preserves are very good! Thanks for the pears Mrs. Marshall!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you should market your "North Creek Ranch" preserves...Smuckers needs some competition.
ReplyDeleteI like that idea!
ReplyDelete