Friday, June 4, 2010

Work, Work, Work!

Today was my last day of school, and I only had to come up here for a few hours, so Alina came with me. She enjoyed walking around and playing with anything that was in mommy's desk. She likes walking up and down the hall. Then we found some popsicles in the freezer and that was great! Especially, when Mrs. Tennille couldn't help herself but give Alina a second one, because she couldn't resist Alina's more/please signs and words! We had fun, but now we are ready to go home, just waiting for them to say go!




3 comments:

  1. wait! it's only been a couple weeks! alina can't grow up this fast!!! also, she's SOOO cute with pig tails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I intended to comment the exact same things as my wife only to find that she beat me to it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie:) I know you are going to have so much fun with her this summer:) Although I have to say we are going to miss her around here. Looking forward to August:)

    ReplyDelete