"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Finally...the snow!
Finally, after promising it twice, we got snow and finally I'm getting around to posting about it:) I really didn't think we'd get snow after the two let downs earlier this year, but I was pleased to see that we got more than 8 inches. That is a ton for South Carolina! Unfortunately, Justin and I were both a little sick and Alina thought it was kind of cold, so we didn't really get to play in the snow. But it was beautiful to look at. We took Alina out for a little bit, but then we decided it was warmer inside, besides she had already had her first snow on Christmas in Texas! Here some pictures of our neighborhood. The snow pretty much melted the next day, but there are still little stacks of snow where snowmen used to be.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful winter
ReplyDeleteYour back yard looks so beautiful!
ReplyDelete