Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the move

Alina has been a little slower on the gross motor skills, so she's just starting to pull up. She's getting better and better at it though. She likes to hold on to her toy chest (that Justin made for her) and grab at the toys. She has also started to army crawl. Its amazing how once she gets something, she's gone! Friday she started to move around her room and yesterday, she crawled from her room into my room to our bathroom in no time. She's decided its time to get moving!
Alina has gotten faster and faster at scooting around on her bottom. Yesterday, she was in the kitchen with me and before I knew it she was off. I walked away for less than a minute and when I came back, she had decided to join the dogs as they ate their dinner. Luckily, they are very patient with her and let her watch them eat.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss my Lilla. It was great yo see her tonight.

    ReplyDelete