"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Friday, November 27, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
This was Alina's first Thanksgiving and we had a blast. Justin's parents were able to come in on Wednesday and celebrate with us. We enjoyed a great meal, especially Alina! She loved the green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. On Friday, Jana and I went shopping with Colleen, which is our tradition, four years running. We got a lot of shopping in, mostly clothes for Alina. They are just irresistable That evening, even Alina got our for a little black Friday shopping! At TJ Max she tried to get toys into the cart as her grandpa Randy pushed her around in the cart. She loves to go to stores, I think we have some fun shopping ahead of us:)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She looks so cute in her thanksgiving outfit! She's a doll :)
ReplyDelete