Well, Alina celebrated her first valentine's day. She spent the evening with our friends Kelli and Kyle (who are expecting a little girl themselves in July!). We took Alina to their house and she was an A+ according to Kelli. Justin and I came back home and had a nice dinner, uninterrupted by crying, diapers, etc.:) We grilled steaks and boiled lobster tails and had a wonderful time, however we were excited to see our little girl again. Its amazing how fast we miss her!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Thursday, February 19, 2009
First Valentine's Day
Well, Alina celebrated her first valentine's day. She spent the evening with our friends Kelli and Kyle (who are expecting a little girl themselves in July!). We took Alina to their house and she was an A+ according to Kelli. Justin and I came back home and had a nice dinner, uninterrupted by crying, diapers, etc.:) We grilled steaks and boiled lobster tails and had a wonderful time, however we were excited to see our little girl again. Its amazing how fast we miss her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment